Monday, August 08, 2005

Killer Movie Scenes: Good Fellas ~ Funny How?















(Tommy (Joe Pesci) has just told a story that has cracked up the entire company of gangsters at his table, particularly Henry (Ray Liotta))

Henry: You're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry: It's funny, you know. It's a good story. It's funny. You're a funny guy.

Tommy: What do you mean? The way I talk?

Henry: Its just, you know, your just funny. You know, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy: Funny how? I mean, whats funny about it?

Anthony: Tommy, you got it all wrong...

Tommy: Whoa whoa whoa, Anthony, he's a big boy; he knows what he said. What'd you say? Funny how?

Henry: It's... You know, you're funny.

Tommy: You mean-lemme understand this, cause I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe. But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

Henry: It's just... You know, how you tell the story. What?

Tommy: No, no, I don't know. You said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny.

Henry: Get the fuck outta here. Tommy...

Tommy: You motherfucker. I almost had him! I almost had him! You stutterin... You stutterin prick, ya. Frankie was he shakin? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning!!

No comments: