Thursday, December 22, 2005

Random Transmissions 7: William S. Burroughs




















"Well," I said, tapping my arm, "duty calls. As one judge said to another: 'Be just, and if you can't be just, be arbitrary.'"

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say ''I want to see the manager."

On the Future: "The Planet drifts to random insect doom . . ."

Language is a virus from outer space.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

If you're doin' business with a religious son of a bitch, get it in writing. His word isn't worth shit, not with the Good Lord tellin' him how to fuck you on the deal.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what's going on.

Most of the trouble in this world has been caused by folks who can't mind their own business, because they have no business of their own to mind, any more than a smallpox virus has.

2 comments:

Clausuber said...

"Language is a virus" W.Burruoughs
Language is the name of the virus that infected the apes'mind and transformed them into human beings.
I'd like to have a link to your blog in my own blog, pls advise me if you agree with that. My blog address is: claugraffitis.blogspot.com

xxxx
Claudia

Ewan M said...

Hi Claudia,

Of course, I'm happy for you to link to Casa del ionesco from your blog.

Best Regards,

Ewan